LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Snow Pretty

When we get snow here where we live, you would think it was for an artic blast.. the bread and milk grow wings literally and ''FLY'' off the shelves.... We recently on February 11-12th  had 7 inches fall.. AND most of it was on MY birthday.. how cool is that?????  we had a rough commute to work when my hubby took me on Thursday.. But I was glad to get there safe to and from..

The snow was very pretty... I did not get out in it to play much, but I did enjoy the picture taking of it... When it snows, and you know you probably will be ''snowed in'' for a few days, you tend to think of what you can eat, or what you can prepare to eat.. On the snow days we had, I made cornbread, Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup, baked Muffins, Made hotdogs, Homemade Chili..lol....yep!!! it was a boring day....NOT.. and failed to say I did about 5 loads of laundry!!! My birthday turned out good, just had to spend it all day alone.. but I did enjoy it, and God blessed me with a ''SNOW PRETTY'' day!!! We will be celebrating this weekend with the family/





No comments: