LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Looking on the BRIGHT SIDE

I often tend to think too much.. Sometimes, I can sit for hours thinking about what could or could not happen.. This could include future plans, things that I need to figure out how something would happen, a reaction to a situation at work.. just different things.. and some of the time it is NEGATIVE thoughts about stuff that has not even happen yet...

It is kind of like disappointment. When someone ask you to do something you knew you were going to have to work on.. and then they change your plans.. or when you had chose a certain way to make something, like a craft, and you thought you could do it, but then you don't have everything you need.. These are just some examples...

Looking on the bright side of things can make things a whole lot more simple. Dwelling on things makes things a a lot harder to forget. I think I can choose to look on the bright side... For example, as I write this there is a commercial that just came on tv.. It is really a different commercial, and one that tends to make me a little ill... it is the one of the smokers.. the one where the people have stomas , and have smoked all their lives, and they are ''warning you'' what can happen if you smoke... I tend to think about the bad things that they have had to go through... but I need to look on the brighter side... and THEY do too.. They need to be grateful that they can even talk, they need be grateful they can breathe, walk..etc. They need to be grateful the Lord has not allowed Cancer to take their life... this is a good example of looking on the bright side...

Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season , and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
 We are in the middle of a huge snow storm in our area.. If you don't know, where we live, a good snow only comes every 4 -6 years, if that... I am right now looking on the bright side... I could be stranded right now, away from hubby and our warm home, stuck... but I am NOT!! Looking on the bright side... HEY.. maybe this will kill some MAJOR germs, maybe I can get some house stuff done tomorrow.??? Maybe I will have a great day and enjoy this beautiful snow..... and YES.. I WILL GET TO MAKE SNOW CREAM... That is looking on the BRIGHT AND YUMMY SIDE!!!! HAHA..
This snow is a true reminder to me that NOTHING LAST FOREVER.. only God's LOVE LAST forever.. It JUST KEEPS ON giving and giving.. AGAIN.. Looking on the BRIGHT SIDE..  winter is followed by the BEAUTIFUL SPRING.. but it takes cold, dreary, rainy, snowy days to get us to that point.. There is HOPE.. Looking on the bright side, His faithfulness is there for us, even on the DULL side..  I like  the brighter side....

No comments: