LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February Fun


 Hard to believe that February is here again.... Looking forward to this month and to see what the Lord has in store. We have several things planned for this month... This is a very short month. It makes me excited though. The temps are getting a wee bit milder and it also means we are closer to spring. It is also my birthday month. My family and I are getting together for a fun weekend soon.. Looking forward to the good food, and great big belly laughs I am sure we will have.


Do you ever wonder about FEBRUARY??? Here is some fun facts about this month you may not know...
  1. according to the Georgian Calendar, February is the shortest month of the year.
  2. It has 28 days.
  3. Julius Caesar gave it 29 days. That is the reason we celebrate LEAP YEAR.
  4. In the northern half of the world, it is the COLDEST month of the year.
  5. Us here in the good ole SOUTH, love it because it brings on milder temps.


I have something special planned this month also. I am looking forward to getting my hands dirty with it. I spent Saturday cleaning the kitchen and hubby helped too. He organized the ''junk'' drawer. Do you have one of those???? It is ''that drawer'' in your home that has everything and anything in there.. from old name badges from previous jobs to markers, take-out menus.. etc.  I just throw stuff in there when I really don't want to throw it away because I think I may need it, ONE day.. LOL


February is also known as ''LOVE MONTH''..We love Valentines day, but really it is a HUGE money racket... I am glad to be able to celebrate love ALL the time.. not just on Feb.14th.


HE commands us to LOVE...
John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another, as I have loved you,that ye also love one another.
I have to admit I love to read good stories, poems, and thoughts about LOVE. I will be sharing some things soon in future posts.
So, this month is quick.. Spring is soon approaching... yes!! Happy February everyone!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Happy February to you too!

~Kristi