LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Chocolate Lava Cake

Love a good recipe.. especially when you can dump it in a crockpot and leave, and then return to a yummy meal. In this case, it was a yummy dessert!!  Cooking in the crockpot is very handy for my hubby and I. We have several sizes... I made this cake. This is a spin off of a recipe that a friend of mine, Becky made for us.. I used the same recipe but I put a small twist on it.. I put an extra egg in it and used Chocolate FUDGE pudding.. I have an idea I will do again when I make it next time..

Here is the recipe:

Chocolate Lava Cake  for the Crockpot

1 devil's food cake mix
4 eggs
3/4 cup of oil
1 cup of water
1 8oz sour cream
1 instant chocolate fudge pudding
handful of chocolate chips (optional)

mix all together with a mixer. If you put chocolate chips in it, fold them in last.
Spray crockpot well. pour into crockpot. Cook on low 3-4 hours, and if not done, turn to high and cook until done. Serve with ice cream. Very yummy!!
all the ingredients

mix well.

here it is.. ready to cook

No comments: