LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Monday, July 7, 2008

monday mall time

our family





drake the snake


after a busy day sunday, we all slept great last night. this morning, daddy treated us all for breakfast.when we came back, it was coming a thunderstorm. we came in and got ready to hit the mall. we all spent some money.we bought us 2 new life jackets for the boat.



we went to eat at jimmy's hibacchi tonight.it was scott's birthday..... age umm.. 40+2......




my sweet parents!!!!!!


we had a great monday. we went for some good ice cream tonight. i ate strawberry... it was awesome!!!








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dana
I loved your pictures. You and Your family is so special to me and my family. Have lots of fun.
Hugs. Lisa

The Sisters said...

Hi Dana,
It look's like y'all are having a wonderful time! The pictures are great!

Kristi said...

That's a great pic of your parents and also of you and Chris!

I thought for sure I saw your mom at a funeral today for David Martin. I guess not. lol

~Kristi

MRS.PALM PRETTY said...

thanks everyone!!! we are having a good time...
kristi, my parents came home yesterday, so it probably was her!!!!