LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

birthdays and blessings

I'LL TRUST THE POTTER'S HAND, HE KNOWS WHATS BEST FOR ME!!  HE HAS A PERFECT PLAN,  THESE EYES CANT SEE, HE'S THE POTTER , I 'M  THE CLAY, HE KNOWS JUST HOW MUCH I CAN TAKE, WHEN I FACE THE FIRE AGAIN, I WILL TRUST THE POTTER'S HANDS.

wow..what great words!!! just sitting here this morning , enjoying my delicious muffins with cream cheese, and oh, so good Starbucks..    Let me just say, if you love Starbucks, then spend some extra money, and buy some for the home... it is AWESOME to have ANYTIME you want, without having to leave your home!!!!!! As i am sitting here blogging, that song above came on the radio... the words are just beautiful. (( ''HE knows whats best for me!! )))   if that song did NOT say anything else, that would be enough.. Glad to be reminded of this today!!

i need to get up from here to get ready for church.. we had a fun weekend, got to go fishing some friday.. we did not catch anything, but it was still fun hanging out with my hubby... it came a HUGE STORM, and we had to leave.. we went to a favorite place for supper before heading home...,  and today , we are celebrating my nephew, Drake's birthday!!!  He is growing real fast!!! He will be in the fourth grade this time!!!
Happy birthday, Drake!!

No comments: