LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ought Against Any??

Mark 11:25 KJV  And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in Heaven may forgive you your tresspasses.

Boy, this subject can be touchy, but well worth the time ,in the end. Have you ever been mistreated by a family member, CLOSE FRIEND, or a co-worker, or in some cases, a complete stranger??? I HAVE.
Sometimes, you can do all you can to resolve an issue with someone, and just when you think, ok, it is all good now, and ''back to normal''....BOOM, everything explodes again. I have seen this ALOT  lately, with different people, and I have to say, some people have really shocked me, by some of their actions, and some of how they handle little petty things, and ''some people tend to produce a stuck-up, I never do ANYTHING , WRONG ATTITUDE!!!!!!  I have had this attitude expressed to me .... I have been there over the past few years... AND just recently!!!!! but there comes a time when you have to be the '' better person'', and go on. As my mother always says,''Baby girl, Life is too short, to worry about stuff like this'', ''so, Just forget about it, and be the better person in this situation.'' I have taken this advice a lot.  BUT, if I am not careful, my dissapointment, anger, or whatever the issue can lead straight to a BITTERNESS.. a BITTERNESS that I do not like.

We have this thing called pride. I GOT A LOT OF IT , BTW. LOL
Proverbs 16:18 KJV Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
I have to swallow my pride.. It is not right, and I do not want to fail Him.
Sometimes, LIFE hurts. The word, '' OUGHT ''  means anything. Anything can be a co-worker,jealousy,  competition,talent, etc. '' AGAINST''  means ''negative''. anything that is negative. What someone said bad, negative, made fun of you, said something that was PLAIN LIES, and also USING SOMETHING FROM YOUR PAST to destroy you or your future!!!!!! This is NOT OF GOD.  ANY is simply ANYBODY!!!! a STRANGER, blood relative, close friend.. AND let me just say, they probably ARE NOT YOUR TRUE FRIEND, if they do this...!!!!!
SO.......... if we have ought, we need to go to that person. BOY, this is a BIG ONE for me.. remember PRIDE????? LOL, LOL  Tell that person, you were hurt, Don't deny it. Don't  forget it, chances are, you will never forget it, and probably, THEY WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!!!!!!! and don't justify what they did to you.. But ask them to forgive you of any wrong doing. IF they don't forgive you, it is on them, because YOU WENT TO THEM.Even if you do this, STILL expect  NOTHING in return.  You might be ''DONE'', but HEY, YOU DID WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE!!!!!
Mark 11 :26 KJV But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father forgive which is in heaven forgive your tresspasses.
We need to obey HIS command. Give it to Him, and let Him take care of us. I have to give it to Him. Trust  God for courage to STAND.. even if it takes a relationship out of your life!!!! I have had to do this in my own life. I have had friends, and close people say and do some hurtful things. You owe it to yourself to make things right.  If you go to that person, You will be a ''better person''. because it has made me learn and be a better Christian  and to trust Him like I never had before....
Phillippians 4::!3 KJV  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Thankful for this today!!

No comments: