LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Mother, My Friend

 I am very thankful for my mother. She has taught me so much over the years. she has loved me unconditionally. she has seen my at my worst, and has always been there through whatever life may bring. she was my mother when i really needed her to be, and now, that i am older she is my FRIEND!!! and she is still my mother...

She can make biscuits and gravy like nobody's business, and can whip up a banana pudding that can make you sick as a dog, because you eat it until YOU GET SICK!!!! LOL
 Seems like whatever she does, she always does it so right, and makes me wonder,''HOW DOES SHE DO IT??'' I love our special shopping trips, and fun  things we do together, and never want to take that for granted. Even a walk in the park is sooo fun with her... and she has the funniest laugh!!!!! LOL  One thing I REALLY  like is when we look at each other, and don't have to say one word, and we know what one another is thinking...lol
She impresses me so much of her love for the Lord. she never quits, and is so dedicated in all that she does. If only I can be half the woman she is.........
She gives her all to her church and is happy at what she does. She is a caring person, and always put others before herself.  She strives to do God's will and wants to be pleasing to Him. She has certainly been a great Christian example in my life. ...  Her life speaks volumes  and her light shines, oh, so bright.
She is a true example of the Proverbs 31 woman. I DO CALL HER BLESSED... I love my mother dearly, and want her to know, i still want to be just like her, ''when I grow up!!!! '' 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!

also, i want to wish my mother- in - law a very Happy Mother's Day!!! I love you, Jan !!! Thanks for being such a hard working woman and for being so caring,  and for raising a fine, Christian Man..!! I LOVE YOU!!

Proverbs 31:28 KJV Her children arise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth  her.

All of us can not ''preach'' God's love for man, But all of our lives can tell How well we understand Christ's way, His special plan.

No comments: