LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Yogi- Time and Let's GROW!!

We went on a wonderful camping trip last week!! It was beautiful weather , and  the fishing was fun too, although we did not catch anything. It had rained, previously over the past few days, and the water was really muddy. We had fun, and had some yummy food, even had Homemade Peanut Butter Bars!!!! YEE-HAW!!!
 We went swimming, and my sister and I rode the paddle boats. It was a WILD west theme, and they even had a hayride.
Warm weather for pool time, with a Mountain backdrop!!
We finally got the rest of the garden in the ground today!! It was a nice, pretty day to work outside!!
Cucumbers , marigolds, and green beans
Pepper plants, squash, and tomatoes
I hope the garden brings nice- looking vegetables, like it has in the past. It is always fun to grow your own stuff, and watch the fruits and vegetables come in. I am always encouraged, by it. It takes me back to my childhood. I have many fond memories, of my Grandmaw, my Aunt Leila, and Grandmaw Rollins gardening. I will never forget when my Aunt Leila showed me how to did potatoes from the ground, I thought that was the grandest thing!!! and STILL DO btw!!!

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper  and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3 John 1:2 KJV

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Glad you had fun! And the garden looks great. I like the idea of growing flowers with vegetables. Makes for pretty gardens. :D

Love ya, Buddy!

~Kristi