LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Friday, December 31, 2010

happy new year

Beautiful snowy trees in the backyard last week
I can't believe it is the end of this year. it just seems as though it just began... it is amazing how time flies... we had a great Christmas.. and now, it's time to wind down this year..get things put back in their ''normal'' spot, and go forward... in some areas in my life, I hope things will be better..and I hope to improve on some things too.. I am putting some things behind me, and going on for the Lord..



this past year has been tough in some areas.. it has brought tears, fears, dissapointments, and trials...but it has also brought joy, and happiness, and a sense of accomplishment. I am grateful for that.. and I praise the Lord for every trial..



I have been praying about several things.. and we are just trusting the Lord in all of those areas.. we will be celebrating with some family tommorrow.. my mama will have her traditional new year's meal...we call it the luck meal.......I wish everyone of you in Bloggerland a safe and Happy New Year.. and pray that the Lord will bless you in all that you do..

No comments: