LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Blessed


We celebrated Christmas with my family last night. We really are soooo blessed. we get so much, and much more than we deserve. It makes me so thankful, and yet, I still think of those who did not have hardly anything under the tree....


We were suppossed to celebrate tonight with Chris' side of the family. They were scheduled to come here to our home. The weather did not cooperate. We ended up with about 5 inches of snow. It was a first for me..to see a White Christmas.. It was so beautiful..Anyway, we are celebrating maybe in the next week....


We did not get to go to church today.. It seems so weird, not being there.. I miss it a lot. Ready for another week, and then ready for some rest... I hope everyone still has a great time being with their families, and have a fun time in this snow..

No comments: