Like it or not, Thanksgiving is here. We have so much to be thankful for..everyday of the year should be Thanksgiving.. not just one time of the year. Here are a few things on my list this year.
* salvation through Jesus Christ, He is the only way. He is always there for me.
* wonderful Godly heritage. Thankful my mother raised me in church.
* wonderful family. They are a group of special people. We always know how to have fun..
* Godly husband.. where would I be without him.. He knows my true feelings about everything in my life. He works hard to provide for me..and does everything he can to make me happy..
* a job that I enjoy. It is my calling, and my desire to help people and to make them feel better.
* Home.. some people have just a house.. it goes way beyond that. we have a home.. and it is not a huge ,fancy place but without a doubt,was meant for us.. thankful for this..
* Wonderful friends.. I love my friends.. I have a few that I consider close.. but I have one TRUE, best friend, and she knows me like the back of her hand. I thank God he chose our paths to cross that September morning, over 25 years ago.
* Food and Clothing.. This is something that i take for granted.. we have never went hungry nor went without the clothes we need.
* Traditions.. Thankful for the new and old ones we have in our family..that my parents made for us growing up. They mean the world to me, and I hope to pass on.
*Talent.. thankful to get to be used for His honor and glory.
* Memories...thankful for all the memories I have of loved ones, and special times.. My mother and daddy have always given us precious memories..
*Promises. i am thankful for God's promises.. He will always be there, and He keeps us safe.
* Heaven. Thankful that I really get to go.. Thankful for my loved ones there, that I get to see one day... especially my grandfather, Uncle Vick, and David, my fatherinlaw.. It gets sweeter every day.
these are just a few things I am thankful for..My list could go on and on.. Here are a few other things.
Dirty dishes.. it means we had food to eat.. and full bellies.
Taxes.. cause it means I am employed.
Heat and Air..means I am warm and cool..
Ablity to travel..this may not always be.. so We do it while we can.
my alarm clock that goes off.. it means I am alive..and that I can hear ..but doesnt mean I always get up..lol
Laundry..it means we have plenty of clothes..
Pictures..it means I have captured fond memories with the ones that are dearest to my heart..
so, just a few other things... We wish you and your family a blessed and happy Thanksgiving.. spend it with the ones you love and cherish every moment.. as it could be the last one ever you will get to spend with them.
I am making deviled eggs and a strawberry pretzel salad..it looks yummy... Have a great day everyone..!!
THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS ON ME AND MY FAMILY!!!!