LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

busy as bees

we have been busy as bees here at my little ''love nest'' this week. Chris has been working and I have too.. we have been in revival all week with Bro. Tony Hutson. It is always a great revival, and he is one of my favorite preachers. as for me... you can tell what I have been up to these past few weeks. the apples, on my trees were loaded in the spring, then as it became dryer weather, they began to fall off..the ones left on the trees ripened quickly.. so, I did not want them to waste, so, I began my usual ''fall time ritual'' and started my apple butter.. I have made 3 runs so far. I think it is pretty.





I always love this time of the year.. but I hate to see summer leave us.. I love summer time, spent with family and friends.... my niece, Corrie, just turned 21 yesterday.... whew..where does the time go?????? It won't be long and Chris and I will be celebrating 8 years of marriage..we are looking forward to our annual anniversary trip together...can't wait!!!

He is my sweets!!



this is a picture of a few of the apples we picked off of our trees.. they were so beautiful with the colors..

'' The kindly word that falls today may bear its fruit tomorrow.''


No comments: