LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

cool crisp feeling

i just love that cool, crisp, feeling this time of the year. that let's me know it is time to put out those punkins,(YES, i said punkins,not pumpkins)....mums, sunflowers, jack-o lanterns, i love to sit out on the front porch, drink my coffee, and eat biscuits and apple butter, lol.. wonderful fall food... i love this time of the year. it is one my favorite times of the year for a lot of reasons.... number 1 reason is it let's me know it is time for a vacation!!!!!!!!!!

i have been busy today, doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, going through some stuff that has been on the kitchen counter forever.... i am trying to get things in order.. we have been so busy with going here and there, the recent wedding, and just working.. that i have been neglecting my home and housework.... i hope you enjoy these cool, crisp, days!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dana
I love this cool air too. I can't wait for the leaves to change. You take care. Love ya. Lisa