LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

pizza for me

sorry,people, i have been real busy this week. i have been working and trying to get some things done around the house. between work, and loading the dishwasher, and/or the laundry, i have not had a lot of time to blog..... i am ready for tommorrow...
tonight, my hubby met me for supper. i told him, pizza would be a great choice, if he wanted. so, pizza it was.....and wings, gotta have wings, very good results, and great pizza, and nice time with my sweetie.
easter is coming, we always have a great service every easter. at my church, we have a easter parade. this is when all the children come up on the platform, and show off their outfits. AND... any other person that wants to show off their outfits.......it is fun!!!

No comments: