LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Monday, May 11, 2015

cancer FREE !!

 WELL..all I can say is GOD STILL ANSWERS PRAYER..and HE is so good!!!! just in case you have NOT heard.. my sister got a clear report from her scan.. NO more Cancer.. cancer free!!
Her birthday was sunday, and we had a surprise birthday/ cancer free party for  her saturday. She was REALLY SURPRISED!!! Here she is holding a shirt I had made for her!!!
 we had a spaghetti casserole dinner with salad, and bread, and a beautiful cake for dessert. the fellowship building was all decorated with teal and pink tablecloths, pink and white flowers, and banners of praise hung around the walls. ALL GLORY GOES TO THE LORD!!!
 here she is, opening the door for the first time.. '' HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY CANCER FREE!!''
 HERE SHE IS WITH HER SIS IN LAWS, BRO IN LAWS AND HER MOTHER AND FATHER IN LAW!!
 HERE IS OUR FAMILY, MINUS CORRIE AND KEVIN , WHO WERE ON THE WAY BACK FROM A TRIP!!
HERE SHE IS WITH  lil d!!


I never did doubt that God was going to bring Angie through all of this.. I KNEW He was going to take care of her, either way. A lot has happened over the past few months, and I have to say that I have learned that it is so good to know that Jesus is with us EVERY STEP oF the way. To trust Him more, but really to FULLY TRUST Him in ALL things. He hears and answers prayer, and I think, STILL is working in some of our family's lives through all of this. It shows us that HE makes NO mistakes, and has  a purpose for EVERYTHING.. I am so grateful for all the Lord has done.I am really excited for the future. I want to thank everyone for their love and support shown to our family during this time, but mainly for the PRAYERS.. God heard the prayers and answered and to Him, we are FOREVER grateful!!

GOD still answers prayer,
in HIS time, He'll work a MIRACLE,
He will NEVER fail!!
satan has LOST the battle, when to the Lord, you humbly bow,
GOD STILL ANSWERS PRAYER!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: