LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Monday, April 20, 2015

Back to Work

I ask today that you pray for my sister.  She returned to work today after being out since November.  I ask that you specifically pray for her feet. She has been having severe pain and numbness and tingling all from the chemo.
She goes for her scan on April 24th.  This will determine if the chemotherapy has worked and they will go from there as to deciding what is next. The Lord is able and has been so good thus far and has helped her and us, her family get through this. We know the prayers from our family,  friends,  and Church family is
what has helped. WE CAN FEEL THEM.

Heal me,  O Lord, and I shall be healed;  save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.  Jeremiah 17:14

So thankful for the time that we have got to spend together these past few months. We have had some fun times,and  would not have got to do these things if she would have been at work.  So thankful today for what He has done and what He. Is going to do!!! Love ya Sis!!! My hero. . Lady full of God's grace!!!! ♡♡♡

No comments: