LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

what's going on

we had a fun past few days. we went on our annual new year's trip to the mountains. every year , my whole family is invited we had such BEAUTIFUL weather!! it was in the high 60's all 4 days.. one day it got to 68 degrees!! i was so excited!!.. my sister was hoping to get to go with us this year. she had her 3rd treatment a few days before we were to leave. she did not get to go.. but thats ok.. we are planning another weekend trip soon. we had my other sis and her son to go with us.. we had a blast.. we did all kinds of things... watched a movie, ate , laughed, had jacuzzi time, ate, shopped, and dropped... ate, played cards... you get the picture i am sure.. she and my hubby made fun of me.. we went to an arcade... i TOTALLY love skeeball... i will have one in my basement if i can ever find one real cheap.. anyway, i won 10,000 points twice.. this is the grand total on a skee ball machine.. i let out the biggest whooooooo!!!! ever!!!! while jumping up and down.. i felt like i had just won a car on the price is right!!!! they just laughed and laughed and then kind of was like.. really??? i could not help it.. i was excited!!  we had a great time and look forward every year to it when it comes around.. my mama usually goes too, but she stayed home to take my sis to her appt. to get blood and fluids.. we really did miss her too!!!!

 my sis, lorieann and my nephew, drake

me and my sweet hubby


hubby saw that it was gonna warm when we returned home.. so.. his fishing itch started .. he got it really bad.. not counting that he got some new fishing stuff at bass pro that he just HAD to try out.. we went on a fishing date this afternoon.. we had only 2 bites,, and did not catch anything, but we had a great time!!! it was so fun!!!
tomorrow is his birthday !!! love our sweet times together!!
we are looking forward to seeing what new things the Lord has in in store for us this year.. as i said last year, we had a few bumps in the road last year, and was uncertain of a lot of things, we  went on.. trusting God.. that has NOT changed.. we are trusting Him to bring us through together as a family!! that's what is going on right now!!   Proverbs 3: 5-6

No comments: