LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Time's A Coming

 I really can not believe that it is here again... it just seems like we just put away our Christmas décor from last year..... I love this time of year. It seems like I just posted yesterday on here of Christmas happenings from last year.
 We recently had a few days off to go camping in Charleston. My mama and sister were able to go with us. We had some great times. We took them downtown to the all the wonderful ''must sees'''and we went to a great holiday thing. It was the Holiday Festival of Lights. My mama had a ball.. mission accomplished.. We enjoyed the beautiful lights and had a great time camping. The weather was beautiful.. a whopping 75 degrees during the daytime.. We did not not even need a coat.. perfect weather.
 We enjoyed all the great food we had while we were there.
This was our tree from last year.. I have not got around to our tree yet for this year... I really wish I could snap my fingers and it would be put up.... I do not like to go through all the hassle of dragging totes down from the attic.... blah!!!  Anyway, Hope you take time out this season, to remember the true meaning of the season.. JESUS!! Thanks be to God for HIS UNSPEAKABLE GIFT!!!

No comments: