LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Past, Present, and Future

When i think of the past, it really ,at times, seems so long ago.. It feels like elementary school was in another life,lol.... I love to think back on past times... I am glad God never left me... I was thinking the other day, on past times with my grandparents... the only two grandparents I ever had.. my daddy's parents died when he was just a small boy.. I am so thankful for the times I had with them...

Some people never can go forward to the future, because they can't get over the past... If God has forgiven you or someone else that did you wrong in the past, then how can you not go forward??? The Lord can and will bring you out of whatever is keeping you from the future...

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise,as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
 
I am glad He knows everything that is going on presently in my life. He is in control of every aspect. He knows that I TRULY want to be a great Christian wife, and a great companion to my husband. I desire to do His will daily. To do this, i must die to self DAILY... yield every part of my life to Him.
 
I am glad HE is in control of my future.. He knows everything to come bad or good, my way. He knows the outcome of every problem, concern, fear, sickness, or even good thing that is going to come my way.
I am trusting in the Potter's hand.
 
He lights our path, one step at a time, one turn at a time.. thankful for this!!
I am so glad HE takes care of the past, HE buried it!! HE knows the present things we are in, and HE knows the future, the future of the outcome of our problems, and the future HOME HE has prepared for us!!
 

No comments: