LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fall IS in the air

beautiful view of the lake
 The warm summer days are SLOWLY dissapearing. We like to make the most of them until they are gone. Fall will be here on Saturday.I do love summer. I love spending the day lounging by the pool. I love the water. I love fresh veggies from the garden. It's sad to see it all go until next year, I dearly LOVE the new season FASTLY approaching.

Thursday, I spent the morning cleaning and clearing the flowers that I had in the planters. They are almost all gone. I plan on planting pretty mums and maybe some pansies next week. I took the ''summer decor'' down. This included butterflies, and flip flops, etc... I will put out fall leaves, pumpkins, and one of my favorites, sunflowers..  I just look at these plants, and become instantly happy... I have also some new decor pieces this year also... I will share them later.. I got my first ''fall feel'' a few weeks ago, and got the ''want to'' to bake some apple bread..yummmm.. look forward to doing this again maybe next week.  Saturday, I think is the first day of fall!!!

I spent the day  friday, with a group of ladies from my church. My mother asked me to go with her and some friends to Chimmney Rock for the day. I had just went there 2 weeks ago with my hubby. He was working, and so I did not want to spend all day alone, so after some thought,, I agreed to go with them. I am glad I did.We had a great, fun time looking in all the shops,had a great cup of coffee, a delicious cone of ice cream.. It was a fun time. We stopped in at this cute little fruit stand. It had fresh tomatoes, and all kinds of jams/jellies. Mrs. Doris bought Charles some green tomatoes.. She said he loves them!! We stopped for a late lunch b4 returning home.It is a great thing to be with the older ladies. You really can learn so much!! They are such great Christian women to follow.

Titus 2 :3-5 The aged women likewise,that they be in behavior as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things. That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children. To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home,good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

When I returned home, hubby asked me to come eat supper with he and the guys. We talked about what we would do on Saturday. We had a fun day planned together. We went to a state park, and had a grill-out picnic by the lake, and then went out fishing for the day. We did not catch anything, but had fun trying. They were having a horse show also there this weekend. We got to see some pretty horses.Wow!! I love these fun, special times together. We left the lake and went by our favorite mexican place for supper!! We had a fabulous day!!

 horses on the banks
 yum.. hotdogs
 
Love your special times together, It could change INSTANTLY!!

No comments: