LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

yummy desserts

A few posts ago, i was posting about thanksgiving, and what would i cook for our thanksgiving meals.. i had to work on thanksgiving day, and my mother just asked me to prepare a dessert for our meal there. so, i made this delicious strawberry pretzel salad.. it is called a salad, but really, it is a sweet dessert. it was so good, and we have had this recipe in our family for a long time..


chris had to work also, and he asked me to make a dessert for their thanksgiving meal there, so, i made my yummy butterfinger cake.. it was a big hit.. i enjoyed our meals, they were very good, and i enjoyed the time with my family, and i hate i missed our annual hayride, but my daddy has promised to make it up to me!!!!!


No comments: