LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

fishing and finds

last night, i took these weird, but beautiful pics of these clouds... this is beautiful.. it looks like a big balll of cotton candy!!! the LORD is just great!!

i love the moon to the right of the cloud



these are some of the fish i caught yesterday.. mine were the biggest!!



we went to the lake yesterday.. we had a picnic bbq lunch there in the park brfore taking the boat out. the ducks were all around us. they were hungry too... this one was my buddy.




bbq sandwich, fries, hushpuppies, and potato salad yummers!!!





the water was so pretty yesterday







the geese were hungry too






the picnic area








this has nothing to do with yesterday, but last week we went on visitation to see some of the shut ins from church. we visited a lady named mrs. louise. this rose bush was in her yard.. i could not help but take this pic.. it was gorgeous, red and bloomed out.









so pretty, and i just like taking pics of different things










4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a beautiful day. I loved looking at your beautiful pictures.
Love ya. Lisa

Kristi said...

Those were great pictures. I loved the ones of the clouds. They were beautiful! And the roses were lovely too!!

~Kristi

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

I found your blog via Lisa's blog. The beautiful pictures have blessed my morning. Where is this beautiful lake? God bless you.
Bren

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

I know exactly where Lake Wylie is. In fact I live about 45 minutes away from the lake. Thank you too for visiting my blog. It amazes me that so many Christian women are writing now. Again thanks for sharing! God bless you!
Bren