LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I know.. need update

I know those of you who read this blog probably wonder why I have not updated it in  a while... just simply busy, and really have not had the time to sift through everything.. but here goes..
Since the last post, we have had numerous happenings. Our niece has had many fun wedding showers. She and her man Kevin are so ready to spend their lives together. She has had many nights up preparing for the big day. here are a few of the bridal shower pics...
 this was a lingerie shower given by her friend, LOGAN.

THE LUAU I GAVE HER
 WE HAD A BALL AT THE LUAU I GAVE HER. WE SPENT THE WEEKEND AT A NEARBY LAKE, ENJOYING LAKE FUN AND BEAUTIFUL WEATHER AND SOME AWESOME FOOD.

THIS WAS THE CHURCH SHOWER!!

SO, YOU CAN SEE WE HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH PRE WEDDING ACTIVITIES. NOW ON TO THE BIG DAY SOON... WOW TIME FLIES WHEN YOU ARE HAVING FUN.

No comments: