LIVE EVERY SECOND!!
FOLLOW your heart, EMBRACE your dreams, and CHERISH your life!!!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Be Still and Know

Sometimes, it is hard for me to be still....I feel like I am constantly doing something, or have a ''project'' in mind to complete. right now, as I type this, I am thinking of things that I need to do next. ( unload the dishwasher, hang up clothes, put away towels, things like that.) I have several things going on around the homefront that I am working on too.. BUT, sometimes, our mind, body, and soul need a ''stand still'' moment.
 
It's moments like this, when the Lord wants to work his ''to do'' list. He wants us to trust Him to help us. I like the song, ''Stand still and let God move''. Sometimes, we can feel as if we have reached our end, and there is NO hope, but we have to be still, because He has a plan. I like to set on my front porch on bright, sunny, afternoons when it is pretty. It is relaxing, feeling the gentle breezes blow, the windchimes hanging, singing me a tune, and just listening to the sound of cars sometimes can bring a relaxation. I use this time to write. I write these posts on my front porch a alot. It helps me.It is also during this time, the Lord brings things to mind. These things can be prayer requests, thinking about sick people, and things that I can do for the week. It is a personal time with the Lord. I like these times.
 
We always can hope and pray for the best outcome, and that everything will be okay, but the Lord wants us to STAND STILL,and let Him work !!It is hard to trust sometimes, and wonder just what is HE up to, but I am glad HE knows ALL.. the good outcomes and the bad outcomes, of it all.HE would NOT be GOD if HE  could not do ALL things!!! Amen!! We can ''STAND STILL'' AND know that HE will make a way, when we can NOT. We can rest in His arms.. He wants us to trust Him everyday, and I am so glad we can.

Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God,I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

No comments: